"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #7

Wilna Cremer promised to take me to the beach when I visit, whooop-whooop! So whilst in Sunny South Africia, I thought it was a very good idea to hop over to her in Balito, Kwa-Zulu, Natal - http://scrappinpreciousmoments.blogspot.com/
Wilna chose another lovely sketch (designed by DebbyD) from the Let's Scrap Sketch Gallery. Please hop over to her blog and just feast your eyes on the gorgeous card she made from this sketch.


I have boxes and boxes full of left-over scrap paper and I chose the soft pink Bazzill Card Stock and Patterned paper from Simple Stories.

Enmarc Crafts Products used:
Enmarc Bowmaster - I just love this gadget to tie neat bows :-))
Dress-me-Up : Mini Word - Baby
Mettallook Sticker : Precious (discontinued product)

Here's my take on the challenge:-)

and a few close-ups ;-)




What about a sweet little surprise on the inside? I added the flower and brad to the top left corner

Thank you for stopping by :-) Some 'love' will be much appreciated ;-)

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful card Alma, I love the way you layered the flower with the button and ribbon and the sentiment is just too cute.