"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Friday, February 17, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #12

Off to North Carolina to visit Cathy van de Bruinhorst - http://cathysobsessions.blogspot.com/
Thank you Cathy for offering a sleep-over at your place! This Let's Scrap Leap Around the World Blog Hop is exhausting LOL. I really like the sketch by DebbieD you chose :-)


Still on my left-over papers from my recent LO ;-)


Ribbon, Painted Wooden Cupcakes and small flower from my stash
Enmarc Crafts Products used: www.enmarc.co.za
Sentiment Stamp - Limited Edition
and my FAVOURITE Bowmaster

A 3D look:


Now, for the inside, I stamped a cupcake (Stamp is part of the sentiment stamp set).
I wanted to create something special, but alas, it turned out a mess :-(( I used liquid pearls to put some colour to the stamp, but the liquid pearls wasn't the REAL thing, it was an imitation. So the liquid pearls did not set in a relief way, instead it was 'runny' and went flat :-(  I took the photo whilst the Liquid Pearls were still wet . . . disastrous! 


TYFL :-)

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

I love this cupcake card...and the great sentiment on the front! LOL
Yes, sometimes it can be so frustrating when we really want something to work out so nicely, and then the end result is not what we expected! I guess that's all part of the learning curve...
But your card is still a stunner...
would be a gift in itself!