"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #10

I spent a couple of hours on the beach this morning with my DH and Diesel our K9. The fresh air, cool sea breeze and the sound of the waves did wonders to my soul! Just miss my children and the grandchildren way too much :-(

Now I'm off to Whitehouse, Texas to visit Sherri Priest - http://www.sherripriest.blogspot.com/ , thank you for hosting one of the Let's Scrap Leap Around the World Blog Hop Stops Sherri :-) Thanks for the lovely sketch by DebbyD you chose for us to play with :-)


I decided to make a masculine card from bits and pieces of scrappaper and here is what I came up with:


Most of the bank's envelopes are patterned on the inside, so one can use the different patterns for the ties.
Remember to cut the long section of the tie diagonally ;-)
I did not add a little surprise on the inside as I have put a double white inner inside. A few close-ups of the ties:



I raised the centre tie and the sentiment with foam squares/pop dots.

TYFL and I hope you found a wee bit of inspiration here ;-)

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

What a great idea! Stunning card!