"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #11

I was hopelessly tired last night to post my new card I made ;-)

Off to Keely Yowler's place in Georgetown, KY (whatever KY is. . . Kentucky?) I'm not to clued up on the USA State's abbreviations :-( - http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com  Thank you Keely for hosting a Let's Scrap Leap Around the World Blog Hop Stop and thank you for the lovely sketch by DebbieD you chose for us to play with!
First the sketch :-)


Here's my take on the sketch:



Loved Keely's card so much, I copied it ;-)

I used left-over papers from a LO for Enmarc Crafts' sketch challenge, which I finished the day before yesterday.. .  scroll down to RAPUNZEL @ the Pond
Please visit their Social Network for more info on the sketch challenge http://enmarc.ning.com
I used the Enmarc Bowmaster to tie the bow, 
PlPapers : BoBunny
C/S : Bazzill
Chipnoard Tag from Enmarc Crafts www.enmarc.co.za


and just a little something on the inside ;-)


TYFL and please leave a little 'love' while you are here ;-)

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

This is such a cute card..I love it! Really beautiful work!