"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #5

Had yummie chocolate cake at Betty Anne's, enjoyed it so much that I missed my flight to Sue's :-( Well, I could not sit around and thus caught a flight to the Netherlands, Eindhoven to be exact! Thank you Debby D for hosting one of the Blog Hop Stops. http://drdewilde.blogspot.com/2012/02/lets-scrap-leap-around-world-blog-hop.html
Debby was the artist of this sketch she chose for us to play with. Lovely sketch Debby and thank you for posting a few cards and LO's based on this sketch (Love them all!)


Here is what I came up with ;-)
Enmarc Crafts Products used: Short & Sweet : You are the ♥ of my Life, Collage Sheet #8, Dazzles : Anthracite and on the inside, Miniatures : Hearts



and of course the usual little surprise on the inside. I added red Stickles to the small heart inlay


You are welcome to visit the Enmarc Social Site for more inspiration by other members


Thank you for stopping by :-)

No comments: