"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #6

Back to Sunny South Africa!! Margaret Kieser - http://www.deniquecrafts.blogspot.com/ - specially baked a MELKTERT for my visit ;-) *I'm going to gain a lot of extra weight if I carry on like this, but when something is delicious, then it's DELICIOUS!* Thank you for hosting one of the blog hop stops Margaret :-) Loved the Let's Scrap Sketch you chose!


I had all sorts of ideas in mind, but eventually came up with this card :
I painted all the Chipboard embellishments with metallic gold craft paint. Unfortunately one cannot really see the 'gold' on the card.
I used Black Leather board for the base of my card
Enmarc Crafts Chipboard Embellishments used - 
Miniatures : Hearts - still a few left-overs
Tiny Word Pack - used 'Love'
Brads
Photo Corners : Style 2

A few close-up's



I didn't do much on the inside of the card, but pasted a Red Square and Gold cord on the right site. Not everybody has gold, silver, white or any other metallic pen to write with on the black, so I figured it's better to add the red cardstock - it also brightens up the very dull black.


Thank so much for stopping by :-) 

No comments: