"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Friday, February 3, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop : Card #1

The Leap starts with Mindi Brown (Scrap. Chat & Coffee Talk) and this is the sketch for the challenge.
I Loved the sketch and this is what I came up with:


Still using my STASH LOL!
Patterned Papers from Enmarc Crafts (designed by Alma Carter) - Not available anymore
All Chippies (Leaf, Tag and Arrow) are also from Enmarc Crafts

I created a flap on the left side which opens easily and on the inside of the flap, I pasted a seed envelope which I covered with patterned paper. The envelope can be used for a key, cheque, cash or a voucher/gift certificate.



Thank you for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

You know that I love this, and am so *stealing" this idea for my daughter's upcoming February birthday!

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

You are so welcome Kay! Glad you like it THAT much ;-)