"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Saturday, May 21, 2011

'n Oomblik in Tyd / A Moment in Time

Today was one of those glorious, fabulous, sunny days here at the coast. Real picnic weather :-)) Well, I had to work till lunch time and then had an appointment with my beautician  and THAT was the biggest TREAT a girl can ever have! (Well, at least me!) Thank you so much Vonni for being willing to treat me in your off-time, I really do appreciate it very much! I feel like a brand new sixpence!

Here is my latest creation from a Let's Scrap sketch:


Chipboard embellies (Title, sub-titles and other wording, grandpa clock, stop watch, circle, scalloped circle frame and swirlies), Half pearls and Doilies are from Enmarc Crafts (SouthAfrica)

And here are a few close-ups


TYFL and please leave some 'love', I will appreciate it very much :-)

No comments: