"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Enmarc Crafts Design Team

I have been so busy lately that I really neglected my blog!!!!

Some more wonderful news came my way!!! I was chosen as a member for the Enmarc Crafts Design Team for the next 3 months!! Yeah!!!

Click here to visit their Website
You can also check out their Social network :- http://enmarc.ning.com/

I would like to thank Enmarc Crafts for choosing ME amongst so many very talented Scrappers out there!!  It is an honour to be on any Design Team and so much more special to be on Enmarc Craft’s Design Team who is a South African Business. I am VERY PROUD of you!!!! And thank you for all the wonderful products you design and cut for our convenience!

Enmarc whiteboard embellies or chippies or whatever name is given to it, are my absolute favourite!! They are so versatile that you can decorate it to suit your layout.
I am looking forward to receive my first assignment’s goodies and my biggest wish is that I will not disappoint Enmarc Crafts with the LO’s I will submit during the next 3 months.

Thank you once again for the opportunity to be on your DT.

No comments: