"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's Scrap : Inspiration of the Week : 5-2-11

Whoooo-hoooo!!! I won this lovely badge over at Let's Scrap the other day!

I am so honoured to have received the IOTW!! Thank you for a great Sketch Cheri and thank you for choosing my LO Roulien ! *smiling from ear to ear*

Here is what Roulien Stahnke had to say :


I had the pleasure of picking this weeks IOTW layout . . . and let me just say that I had a real difficult time in just picking one!!  We have lots of wonderful and talented scrappers here @ Let's Scrap! 
My choice for this week is Alma Carter's Barren Desert, Awesome Paradise layout!
I simply love Alma's colour choice, her background paper really compliments her stunning photos!  The border of flowers, swirls, buttons and bling are wonderfully done!  All the paper piercing elements are gorgeous and really adds to the feeling of being in the desert!
Stunning work, Alma and thank you for sharing it with us. 

TYFL :-))

No comments: