"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Monday, July 28, 2014

Scrap-a-Doodles Design Team 2014 Audition

Scrap-a-Doodles, a South-African based Scrapbook Store, sent out an invitation to all interested to apply for their design team. As part of the audition, I have to showcase some of my work here on my blog.

I would really love to be part of their design team, playing with the latest products and share with others my results.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to audition for your Design Team Scrap-a-Doodles :-)

On to a couple of my layouts and projects:

Double Page Layouts
This is Life! Mom and her Girl 
Created for Enmarc Crafts as well as for a Let's Scrap Challenge

Leaving the Nest
Created for Enmarc Crafts as well as for a Let's Scrap Challenge

1 in a Million Dad
Created for Enmarc Crafts

Bootjie na Kammaland
Created for Enmarc Crafts

Farewell my Best Friend Jabba
Created for Enmarc Crafts

Kaalvoet Klonkie
Created for Enmarc Crafts

Single Page Layouts
The following Layout (You are the Love of my Life) was created for a challenge at CSI:ColorStoriesInspiration and resulted in me being invited as a guest designer for April 2014.
It was also submitted at Enmarc Crafts

Don't Dream it, LIVE it
One of the Layouts designed as DT Member at CSI
Also submitted to Enmarc Crafts

Today is a Day to Remember
One of the Layouts designed as DT Member at CSI
Also submitted to Enmarc Crafts

Off-The-Page : Printers Tray : Homegrown

Designed for Teaching at Charity Event Held in Cape Town
Also submitted to Enmarc Crafts

Card : Side-Step : Eksklusief Vroulik
Designed for Enmarc Crafts

Altered Wooden Box : Familie Kiekies
Designed for Enmarc Crafts

ATC Cards : Words to Live By
Designed for Enmarc Crafts

Distressed Vintage/Steampunk Tags
Designed for Enmarc Crafts

Mixed Media Canvas : Wall Art By Enmarc Crafts
My Husband lets me Have all the Scrapbooking Supplies I can Hide
(At least I don't have to hide these lot anymore ;-) )


Paper Bag Art Journal
My latest addition to the newly started Journal - Sow Seeds of Love (not published yet)




Thank you for your time to have a look at my work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ek is mal oor jou paper bag journals. Hulle is awesome