This page was once again inspired by a video by Andrea Gomoll (Me thinks me like her videos ;-) ) you can watch the video here
This is my finished page :-
- I tore pieces of brown card stock which I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads beforehand and also tore a large Bingo card. These I pasted down randomly with gel medium.
- Then a layer of acrylic canvas medium.
- Strips of tissue tape were added for more texture.
- Used a Blending tool and Pink and Brown Distress inks and added some colour ontop of the canvas medium.
- Stamped randomly with StazOn Black.
- I sketched flowers on a free printable dictionary page as well as on the background and then outlined it with a black permanent fine liner.
- I then tore the dictionary page in an oval shape, inked it with pink and brown distress inks and pasted it down with gel medium.
- Added another strip of tissue tape to overlap the dictionary page.
- The flowers were painted with Derwent Inktense Blocks and more detail was added with permanent markers.
- The chipboard corner by Enmarc Crafts was inked with pink and brown distress inks, spritzed and flicked with water and when it was dry, I painted clear rock candy distress paint on top and left it to dry.
- Added a bit of distress ink to the dictionary page as it was too white.
- Then I rubbed a bit of magic touch in a copper colour randomly on the page.
- The wording was done with a white permanent marker onto a piece of the brown distressed card stock. The letters were outlined with a black fine liner. I then tore the words separately from the card stock piece and inked each piece with brown, then pasted it down.
- The small hearts came from a box I cut with my Silhouette and I thought that is what Seeds of Love look like ;-)
- When the chipboard corner was dry, I pasted it down.
- Lastly I added some shadows.
Now for a few close-ups :-
Enmarc Crafts Product used:-
Thank you for stopping by and your comment will be appreciated :-)