"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Homegrown : Printers Tray Class

I had the wonderful privilege to teach a class at the same AWS Scrapbook Marathon which was held in the Strand, Cape Town.

I chose to do a Printers Tray and the tray and all chippies and Dazzles (glimmer spray) are products of Enmarc Crafts I want to thank Enmarc Crafts again for sponsoring the chippies and Dazzles towards my class, I really appreciated it very much!

It seemed though the delegates really enjoyed the class.
Not all of the delegates were familiar with the Enmarc Crafts WHITE BOARD chippies and the versatility of the product. I taught the delegates how one can colour quite a number of different objects with the Dazzles. For this class we coloured chipboard, burlap, paper flowers, lace, used tea bags, swabs, twine and embroidery cotton.

Here are a few close ups of the project:















Thank you for stopping by :-)

1 comment:

Eniko said...

Alma, gorgeous details & textures! What an amazing project!!! Love that you taught a class...wish I could have been there! Hugs1