"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Handmade Flowers and 'Spirelli' Class by Catherine Lane


The AWS Scrapbook Marathon turned out in a BUMPER weekend full of techniques, fun and laughter!
Still so privileged to attend the class offered by the very talented Catherine Lane ( http://a-stroll-down-memory-lane.blogspot.com ) Catherine taught us to do 'spirelli' as well as handmade flowers. 


Here is my finished LO with a photo of my DGD2 who's nick-name is Nanki Pooh
The Chipboard Alpha letters for my Title : NANKI was designed by Enmarc Crafts especially for this LO and the Chipboard Alpha Set is named after this LO. I also used one of my favourite chippies, Feathery Bits - also by Enmarc Crafts  :-)

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment so I know you were here ;-)

No comments: