"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer Fun Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends.

Today I am joining in on the fun over at Let's Scrap Sketches! They have a super fun Blog Hop on running from the 1st of July to the 7th of July 2016 and there are LOADS of yummy prizes to win!

I had to take a photo of my workspace/room as it is whether tidy or not! My craft room's light need to be fixed, so I am working on the breakfast nook table at the moment. I am busy making cards for my SIL's shop (finished approx. 80 cards and still a couple more to go), so no time for scrapping! Hopefully I will be able to participate in this week's STUNNING sketch challenge.

Here is a pic of my workspace:

Now I am off to visit all of the participating blogs and will catch you later ;-)

Thank you for stopping by and your comment is much appreciated.
Take care till next time:-)

xxx


4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I really like the project you are working on right now!

Jonnece said...

Great blog, the project you are working on looks interesting. Can't wait to see the finished result.

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Get that light fixed Alma!! Funny how we can create anywhere...! :) Thanks for playing along with our blog hop it is great to see your beautiful smiling face and your incredible work.. Hugs, Cathy

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL....glad to see your workspace looks like mine...