"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Thursday, July 12, 2012

This is Life! (Mom and her Girl)


I participated in two Let’s Scrap INSM challenges – http://letsscrap.ning.com
I used 2 separate sketches for each side of the LO and combined them to form a double page LO
The photos are of my DDIL and DGD3 Cathrine-Leigh
I saw the lovely Banner idea on a LO (Sweet Angel) by Tara Orr. I used the Title of the Bingo card as part of my LO’s title and added a chipboard  exclamation mark. Although I have a die to cut paper rosettes, I made these by hand according to a tutorial by Enikö - http://letsscrap.ning.com/forum/topics/turorial-11-making-paper-rosettes-by-hand



Enmarc Crafts Products used:- www.enmarc.co.za

Alpha Sheet : Chunky Monkey U/C 
Plain Embellishment Set : Basic Buttons
DMU : Bigger Corners No 1
Solo : Ribbon Heart
Say it with Words : Mom and her Girls – I cut the ‘s’ off and used it on the left side in the word ‘this’
Swirls & Flourishes : Flourish No 10
Petal Blooms : Orange
Bingo Card from Tattered Angels
Collage Sheet : Writable Cards
Various Left-over Rub-ons (on the photos)
Dazzles : Eggshell, Pink Flamingo, Burnt Orange and Hot Tomato

Other:
I used Liquid pearls for the butterfly trails
Brads, Paperclips, Ribbon Slide, Rhinestones and flowers – from my stash

A few Close-ups:







Thank you for looking and please leave some love so I know you were here :-)


No comments: