"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet 6tee{n}


This LO I did for my Sister-in-law’s Album which is still in the making ;-) The photos were taken on her 60th birthday party.
I used a Let's Scrap sketch for this LO : http://letsscrap.ning.com
Enmarc Products used: ( www.enmarc.co.za )
DMU : Plain Photo Corners – February DT Pack
Plain Embellishment Set : Hearts – February DT Pack
Solo : Love Tree – February DT Pack
Artistic Accents – April DT Pack

Other Enmarc Products used:
Scripty Word : Sweet
Royal Alpha/Numerals : 6
Alpha Sheet : Old Typewriter L/C – Leftover from a previous DT Pack
Miniatures : Feathery Bits
Design Element : Fancy Swirl (cut apart, flipped and rejoined)
Swirls & Flourishes : Flourish No 8
Mini Word : Vriende
Quotes and Sayings C/S : Familie
Whiteboard Alpha : Set 1 – I have cut 2x C’s to use as brackets as I did not have small brackets 
Dazzles : Tanzanite, Misty Maroon & Eggshell

Close-ups:





 Inside of flap

TYFL and please leave a commentt so I know you were here :-)

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

Gorgeous layout Alma. I love your title, the cluster of flowers and all the hearts. Your SIL is going to love it.