"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prinses M se eerste lakkiepêkkit

I wanted to post this long ago, but when I wanted to, Blogger gave me so much trouble logging in and then I completely forgot :-(
For the left page of this LO, I participated in a Let’s Scrap Challenge – http://letsscrap.ning.com/ - where we had to do some Scraplifting. I saw a LO by Gabrielle Pollacco which she uploaded in October 2011 and I loved the LO so much that I simply COPIED it. My main aim was to replace as many elements possible with Enmarc chippies and then also used my stash of which some are dating back as far as BC! 
Thank you so much for the inspiration Gabriella! 



For some close-ups, please visit :http://enmarc.ning.com/
Enmarc Products used – (For The Left Page)- To see the products used for the right page, please refer to the photo of the right page only (Challenge C13) on http://enmarc.ning.com
DMU Bigger Corners : Corners 2
Page Corner : Victorian 2
Jumbo Page Essential : Retro Circles
Miniatures : Feet
Plain Embellishment Set : Victorian Keys and Keyholes
Mini Word : Prinses
Fences ‘n Things : Fancy Lattice
Miniatures : 3 Hearts
Alpha Sheet : Bold Belinda – Uppercase
Quotes & Sayings : Cardstock - Baby
Edge Stencil : Small Scallops
Stitching Template No 3
Embelli Mirror : Brackets – Used to trace a bracketed egde on the darker paper behind the photo
Dazzles : Avocado (Chippies), Caramel (Lace which I made the flower of), Wild Grape (Gauze)




3 comments:

Carolina said...

Such a beautiful layout!! All the work you've put into making it really pays out! Fabulous!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super, super layout Alma! It has so many little details and such nice depth...really lovely! The soft pinks and greens are just beautiful too!

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Thank you for your sweet comments, I really appreciate it :-)