"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Sunday, August 14, 2016

#150 - Feeling Sketchy

Hi all you Lovelies!

OH WOW!! My card for #149 : Hold on to Your Dreams, was chosen as a Top Pick over at Feeling Sketchy! Thank you sooooo much! 

The First Sketch for August at Feeling Sketchy is up and I have but a few hours to submit my card ;-) I did not have much time for any creativity as other priorities got in the way. 


Here is the great sketch designed by Michelle van Wyk:

And here is my take on the sketch:
Yet again bad lighting as the sun is down already :-(

I used patterned papers from a very old Making Memories 6x6 paperpack, Whiteboard embellishments from Enmarc Crafts in South-Africa and the green paper flowers are also from Enmarc Crafts, but the item is long time discontinued. 
The leaves were punched out from the same paper range, I tea-dyed the lace flower and the ribbon and large brad are from my stash.
I stamped the sentiment with Memento LUXE : Pistachio and raised it with foam squares onto the card.

A little surprise on the top left corner inside the card:
Enmarc Crafts Products used:


I cut one of the small flowers from the Page Corner : Flower String and used it on the tag.

Thank you for stopping by :-) I hope you found a wee bit of inspiration here and thank you so much for your kind comments!

Hugs and love till next time :-) ♥♥♥

5 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

All these gorgeous elements have come together so beautifully - amazingly creative! I LOVE your tag project!
Thanks for joining us over at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge #150. Good luck, and please join us again soon!
Jen Leeflang
FEELING SKETCHY DT

Hanne said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Alma - this is a pretty card and I love the vintage vibe you've given it, especially with the tea-dyed flower! Love the subtle colours of your project. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this time.
Helen x (DT)

Andreja said...

Beautiful card! I like how you take our sketch :-)) I like your tag.
Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

Sophie said...

Hallo meine Liebe...
ich hoffe, du bist ok und alles ist in Ordnung.
Ich vermisse dich hier auf deinem schönen Blog.
Falls du aber krank sein solltest, wünsche ich dir schnelle und gute Besserung.

Ganz liebe Grüße von Sophie