"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Desert Laughs in a Flower

Denise's Challenges : SPRING 2012 CHALLENGE 3 create a Spring Layout and card (with leftover scraps)

http://enmarc.ning.com

The inspiration for my layout was no other than "Spring" fever and the absolute feeling of rejuvination and energy. In addition to that, was the idea to not waste anything and also use my scraps leftover from the layout, to create a card

I have put my hand into creating a Spring layout - double page layout and card from the leftover scraps.
So my Challenge to you is to also create a Spring Layout and card (with leftover scraps) and to use at least TWO Enmarc Chippies (Whiteboard/chipboard products) as inspiration to create this double page Layout and  ONE Enmarc chippie on your card.

Denise's Layout


Here is my take on the Challenge :  The Desert Laughs in a Flower


I used this week’s sketch over at Let’s Scrap for my Layout.

We live in the Namib Desert and we NEVER have SPRING, although we have 4 seasons in a day LOL. On Monday 27 August, we had a Public Holiday en went on a day trip into the desert.  WOW! I saw these little flowers and took a few photos. Thank you for a great challenge Denise J

Enmarc Crafts Chippies used:
Mini Pack : Mini Flowers
Dress-me-Ups : Bigger Corner 4
UNO Alphabet Letters : ‘e’ (x2)
Alpha Sheet : Mystic Curls L/C (s)
DMU : Medium Squares x4
Old Typewriter : Upper and Lower case – cannot remember whether both were DT chippies
Dazzles : Sunflower, Lemon Meringue and Tanzanite
Special requests Emsige Biene : ‘Laugh’ and mini alpha letters ‘rain’

Now a few close-ups



This the card I created with the left-over PP's : If Friends were Flowers, I'd Pick You


Thank you for stopping by and please leave me comment so I know you were here  :-)

3 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Hi Alma...I left you some love on my blog, as well as Let's Scrap! This is just so gorgeous and I love everything about it! You did a superb job with this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along! ;-)

YOLANDA'S said...

Hi, Alma.....love your layout.

Libby said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the cool embellies and the journaling on strips of paper on the right. Really nice!! Love the blues and yellows too! :)