"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Last LO for 2011!

1 Week into the New Year already! Happy New Year everybody! Hope you all had a wonderful time over the Festive Season :-)


This was my last LO for 2012! I participated in a challenge over at Enmarc Crafts' Social Network. We could use any Let's Scrap sketch from November 2011 and I chose sketch no 11-2-11

I flipped and mirrored the sketch and this is what I came up with:


Enmarc Crafts’ Products used:
Enmarc Crafts Patterned Paper – Happy Owl range
White Board Chippies:
  • Plain Embellishment Set : Travel
  • Plain Embellishment Set : Bookplates etc
  • Picture Word : Namibia
  • Scripty Word : Sweet
  • Mini Alpha letters
  • Small Word : Travel
  • Combo Alpha : Barracuda
  • Page Corner : Wrought Iron 1
  • Dazzles : Pink Flamingo
  • Sugar Candy Brads


Other products used:
Stickles
Liquid Pearls
Enamel Accents
Dimensional Glaze

My DGD1 did not know she was coming to visit me. She went with her Daddy to the airport to see her Mommy off and only when the greeting moment arrived, my DD showed her her own plane ticket!! Oh my word! The little girl was ecstatic with joy!! First her heart was broken as she so much wanted to come along for the visit and she thought it was only her Mommy that was going away and then the HUGE SURPRISE!

Here are a few close-ups



I filled the camera lens with Stickles and then added Dimensional Glaze


I used Liquid Pearls (Pink)  for the pink dots on random flowers


The 'flag' photos were raised with foam dots.


I used Ranger Enamel Accents : White on some of the chippies and I must add that I am very pleased with the product.

TYFL :-)

No comments: