"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Monday, March 7, 2011

You are the Apple of my Eye : Let's Scrap Challenge 3-2-11

*PFFFEWWWW!!!* Time surely flies! I so much want to do a LOT of things, but time forever catches up on me :-(

Let's Scrap Challenge for this week - Sketch by Cheri O'Neil
This is what I came up with. I bent my brains thinking of an appropriate Title to go with this LO. Eventually I thought of a title, but I do not have what I had in mind. I needed the Title urgently as we have only one week to finish the LO and guess what?? I Phoned Enmarc Crafts and asked pretty please if they can design this title for me. WOW!!! TYVM Yvette :-))))













I'm also busy working on another Challenge AND I want to check out the new 'Scrap your stash' Challenge. Don't know whether I'll be able to handle all of these, because Admin duty calls as ALWAYS *grrrrrr!*

TYFL :-)

No comments: