Whooo-whooo! I entered my Easter Card on Just Some Lines's Blog challenge and I won this sweet stamp! I am sooo chuffed with my prezzie :-)
So for the new challenge on Just Some Lines, I chose to use my new Digi Stamp I won ;-)
This is what I came up with :
- I used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour the Digi Stamp.
- Used left-over patterned paper and cardstock for the card base.
- Added a brand new whiteboard chippie- Nature Element : Rustling Leaves and paper flowers(discontinued, but still in my stash!) from Enmarc Crafts - www.enmarc.co.za
- and 3 old buttons from my stash.
and a little something on the inside :-)
- I cut the word 'ADORABLE' from an old embossed piece of cardstock.